In 1997 we built an in-house kitchen facility at our premises in McDonald Street, Woodbrook and applied for and were awarded a contract in the School Feeding Programme (National Schools Dietary Services Ltd), operated by the Ministry of Education.
We sold the property in Woodbrook, in 2001 and moved to the Fernandes Business Centre in Laventille where we built a much larger kitchen to accommodate a growing service to a wide range of corporate clients – lunches, breakfasts, dinners, etc., along with special events – family days, barbeques, cocktail parties, carnival fetes, weddings, etc.
- Some of our corporate customers include T&TEC, TATT, Massy Stores, Ultimate Events Ltd. (Tribe & Bliss Carnival Bands, and several Government Ministries and Foreign Embassies
- In 2008, we were visited by the United States Army to determine our ability to cater for the Army during their “Beyond the Horizon” project. Our facility was audited by a US Army Major, and we were selected. FEL undertook the contract successfully, providing breakfast and dinner for 3 months for 120 soldiers. In January 2012 they again audited our facility for future reference.
- On Carnival Friday 2012, we supplied 6,000 hot Dinner Meals, buffet style at the Soca Monarch Show at the Hasley Crawford Stadium for the client Caribbean Prestige Promotions.
- We have catered for TSTT’s End of Year Party for 3,000 persons every year since 2012.
- We have been the contracted In House Caterers for the Staff Cafeteria of Central Bank of T&T from 1998 to 2007 and again from 2009 to 2015